Wedding venues in Brussels
No matter if you’re planning on a big or intimate wedding party, you’ll find the perfect venue to do so in Brussels. This article gives an overview of nice locations for a wedding party in Brussels, going from the traditional wedding venues to restaurants, boats and intimate gardens…
Event venues in Brussels
- La Tricoterie, Saint-Gilles. One of the cheaper wedding venues in Brussels. The kitchen & catering aim to be as sustainable as possible.
- Château de Rivieren in Ganshoren – (website)
- Les Ateliers du Tanneur – (website / FB)
- Ric’s River Boat, close to Tour & Taxis (website)
- La Chaufferie, Etterbeek. (website)
- Villattitude, Uccle (website)
- Maison des Arts, Schaeerbeek. A bit smaller, but also a very nice location. (website)
- Novanois in Schaerbeek. Beautiful venue with a beautiful garden that can also host food trucks (website)
- Belmundo, Molenbeek (website)
- Villa Alard, Anderlecht (FB)
- Hotel Le Plaza, Brussels (website)
- Château Ste Anne, Oudergem
- Le Bouche à Oreille, Etterbeek (website)
- Old Tram depot, Schaarbeek
- Recyclart space by the Canal (website)
Restaurants that can be privatized
- Chalet Robinson in the middle of Bois de la Cambre. The restaurant is situated in the middle of the lake and can be accessed with a small ferryboat. The staff is very friendly & flexible. – Inspirational images
- La Fabrique en Ville in the lovely Léopold park.
- La Fabbrica, Tour & Taxis.
- Chalet du Laerbeek. The party would take place in an old tent at the back and the service isn’t always great, but have a look for yourself and see how you feel about it.
- The rooftop of the Royal library, ran by Witlof Brussels. (website)
- Rooftop of the Musical Instruments Museum
- Tram museum, Woluwe-Saint-Pierre
- Atelier 340, Jette. Has a nice garden & art gallery.
- Atelier Dolce Amaro, Saint-Gilles. Also has a little garden. (website)
More casual places for an intimate wedding reception
- Brasserie de la Senne
- La Guinguette Populeir. Perfect for a sunny outdoor wedding. There’s a large grassfield which can be privatized. It’s a great location for a more laid-back wedding reception. There’s a lot of space for kids to play and run around. (FB)
- The private garden of Jardin Hospice (website)
- By the swimming pool of Flow (website)
Event venues close to Brussels
(or easily accessible from Brussels)
- The Botanical Gardens of Meise. You can host your event in the Orangerie, greenhouse or castle.
- Kruitfabriek in Vilvoorde. This venue offers all basic necessities, but don’t expect marble toilets. The industrial character of the venue is what makes it stand out. (website)
- Kattebroek, Dilbeek. A beautiful renovated farm in green surroundings, yet very close to Brussels. (website)
- Solvay Castle. Not in Brussels, but this spectacular castle in Domaine Solvay is only a 30 minute drive away.
- Afrikapaleis, Tervuren. Enter through a garden path with garden candles on both sides… It’s magical from the very beginning. (website)
- De Meissenier in Lennik, close to the Gaasbeek castle. You only pay for the location and are free to arrange all the rest yourself, thereby lowering the costs on the additional services. (website)
- The Architect, Lennik. You have to book all services with them. The staff is very friendly & the food really good. (website)
- ‘t Krekelhof, Gooik. (website)
- Kasteelhoeve Oplombeek, Gooik. Very nice setting. (website)
- Gardens of Aromates, Ittre. Not too expensive. (website / FB)
- Kattebroek, Dilbeek. East to reach from Brussels, nice location & good catering (website)
Still need a photographer for your wedding?
Have a look at my wedding packages and don’t hesitate to contact me for more information. As a Brussels-based photographer I’d also be happy to share you my tips and knowledge about planning a wedding in Brussels!