Can your baby sit independently, but not walk yet? Then now is the perfect time to book a Sitter Session Baby Photoshoot! During this photo session the focus is really on your baby and not so much on the decor. Soft and light materials, outfits and backgrounds will be used, so that the photos look pure and natural.
I have a client wardrobe with nice outfits for your baby, but you can also bring your own. I’ll give you tips on what will look best in the photos.
The Sitter Baby Photoshoot is usually booked for children between 7-9 months old.
Children change a lot in their first year. If you did a Newborn photo session of your son/daughter, it probably seems like a long time ago and your baby will look very different. Now it’s time for wide-awake photos with open eyes. Your child will now consciously look at the camera, laugh at Peekaboo and maybe even clap their hands. I personally think this is a very nice age to photograph and the photos are very suitable for a beautiful canvas in the living room!
Whereas in a Cakesmash photoshoot the attention also goes to the festive background and cake, with a Sitter Session all focus will be on the innocence and serenity of your child.
Since babies don’t have a very large attention span and often get tired quickly, a Sitter Photoshoot will last not longer than 1 hour. There is time to change outfits and change backgrounds, and we can also make some photos with the parents/siblings.
The photo session takes place in my studio in Laken (Brussels).
- 185 EUR
- 10 digital high resolution file – that you can choose from your personal gallery
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED?
- Access to my client wardrobe
- Welcome drink
- Access to the underground parking
- All photos will be shared via a personal online gallery where you can you can select your favorite photos from your shoot
- Additional photos can be purchased for 15 EUR
- You’ll receive a useful prepping & style guide containing lots of tips to help prepare you and your baby for the photoshoot
- Possibility to order prints, wall decoration & albums.