Download your lockdown portrait
I’ve come up with an alternative solution for delivering your photos, because from an administrative point of view, I wasn’t able to manage anymore. So, to make things easier, from now on you can download your photo yourself!
How does it work?
- Look for your lockdown portrait in my online gallery. There are several tabs and the photos are classified according to the date of my visit.
- Respond to my email with the date of the folder that contains your photo. If you haven’t already, this is also a good time to send me your testimonial for the book. If you haven’t received my email, check your spam folder or send me an email on email@example.com
- After receiving the date of the folder and your testimonial, I will give you a pin code that allows you to download your photo + a little surprise.
I'd like a print of my photo.
That’s possible. An 11 x 17 cm print on high quality photo paper costs 4.50 EUR. A 20 x 30 cm print costs 12 EUR. Send me your orders before 20/06 and transfer the amount to BE09 0636 1673 7957.
If your photo appeared in one of the exhibitions, it might also be available as a print on forex at a discounted price: 10 EUR for the size 20 x 30 cm or 15 EUR for the size 30 x 45 EUR. Not sure if your photo was printed? Don’t hesitate to ask.
If I order a photo, how will I receive it?
- You can pick up your photo in Laeken.
- You can get it at a pick-up point in a store in the city center.
- I can send it to you by mail. An extra shipping fee will be charged.
I would like to have the photo without watermark.
High-resolution photos without watermark are available at 10 EUR. To be transferred to BE09 0636 1673 7957 mentioning the name of the person who signed up for the project.
I can't find my photo in the gallery.
Below the large cover photo, you will see several tabs. These tabs correspond to the date when I took your photo. Navigate to the date of my visit and you should find your photo there. If not, please feel free to send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
I don't really like my photo. Do you have another one?
I always took several photos to make sure I got a great result. The photos look very similar, but there may be a little difference in your expression. If you don’t like the photo I selected, I could show you the others, but please understand that it will take time and I can only do it as soon as my other obligations allow.
I would like to pre-order a copy of the book.
Register HERE to be the first to know when it is published. A reduction will be offered during pre-registration.
When will the book appear?
I was waiting for the end of the lockdown to finish the project. Now that this appears to be the case, I am inviting you all to send over your testimonial (if you haven’t yet) and I will work on the layout and publication of the book. I don’t have a specific date yet, but I’ll definitely keep you posted!